+++ Follow us at Facebook +++

+++ Follow us at Facebook +++
+++ click here +++

+++

+++

20130227

NEW: Figub's Geek Of The Week



Music connects all of us. Listening to somebody's album might give you more insight into who they are than you could ever get from a conversation. Music is a language and these beats are our very specific dialect, and I love to hear other people express themselves through kicks and snares. In all the years of making beats, music has put me in touch with some of the most amazing human beings I have ever met, passionate and talented producers who you won't meet at the bar because they are at home tweaking hi-hats and turning filter knobs. I want to use this blog to introduce you to some of these people - some of their names you may know, others you may not. But I vouch for every single one of them, and I hope you enjoy meeting them as much as I did.


http://beatgeeks.tumblr.com/